The electronic hardware design is composed of three main systems:
Master System Controller
- A desktop PC where the Supervisor Process (ZEN) and the Graphic User Interface (INFINITY) run.
- An industrial PC (embedded) where the Automation Processes runs
SLOT Device (up to 16 on the wheel, 1 static)
- a dedicated housing that that holds the smart card in place during the electrical personalization process,
- an embedded PC (104 std) where the Smart Card Application (Chip Manager) runs,
- LAN connection, the Chip interface ISO 7816/4 and the Contactless interface ISO 14443 A/B-ISO 15693 and relevant physical terminals, connected to the embedded PC by RS232/USB communication interface.
The SLOT devices are completely autonomous and independent and can operate in parallel with each device connected via a LAN to the Master Controller and HSM.